Training and Study Leave

Training Services

Processing of study and training leave applications.

As a Public officer you can access training through your department (training leave) or initiate training on your own (study leave).

Submit your application for study leave through your Ministry to the Learning and Development Directorate on or before February 28, if your course starts September of the same year.

If your course starts in January, your application should reach us by July 31 of the previous year.

For further details, read or download a pdf copy of our “Guidelines for the Award of Training and Study Leave”.

Apply now for Study leave